My Playlist

Monday, January 11, 2010

**A Lovely time**




~gift~
sister and brother
the cake


Santa is coming to town!!!!
that mean is my birthday too!!

I get ENJOYABLE & UNFORGETABLE DAY with them~~
1st,
we having BBQ party in my house..
my lovely sis went to Pavilion bought a cake for me..thanks so muchie!!love you..

We are enjoy all the time..
although i didnt eat that cake >.<"
Before we back to KL,
having dinner or supper at Panaroma..
long time din togather with my family,so we have alots talk at there til 11.30pm..


It is Christmas Eve,
early in the morning he reach my home ..
i just wake up and fast fast prepare my stuff, after that we are going out for breakfast~
After the time pass by,finally we at genting !!
Alot of things are happen before we get the room, FEELING EXHAUSTED!!!
i m in the bad mood on that time.
but argue with friends isiz is the right choice??totally NOPE!!!
so cool down myself and continue my day.

Sunset is going and the Night is coming,

i m with the excited mood, although i m sick!!!!gosshhh..
but what i get??nothing....
Luckily i got them...my loves 1!!

celebrate in the room,having fun in the room and din go out count down with people..
thanks for the gift,i love it and thanks
all my friends for the birthday wish...!!


Christmas Day @ my big day,
breakfast with him only in the morning,
then walk around and waiting friends at starbucks.
Shopping time at Pavilion!!!!
we bought a lot of clothes because is Y.E.S^^
9.30pm, he is going back,then is time to gonna say goodbye~

THIS IS MY DAY FOR CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!





No comments: