My Playlist

Thursday, January 28, 2010

28 Jan

Finally the interview is finish,

scared die me~!!!!

hope i can work for it from march..

then i can make more and more wish d^^

travel with him??hope so,cause he is kinda busy.!!

travel with my babes,cause we decide have a trip to TAIWAN~!!!!

buy something for my family if i got enough $$$

can get what i want , what i need for long time ^.^



Now I m

in the Chinese New Year mood,

decide go shopping with the babies...

so this week i gonna busy n busy (actually is til next week?)^^

hope i can get more stylish ,trendy,cheap stuff!!

Valentine is coming soon..

wanna buy present for him ( o.o)

so is need to control myself when shopping,

save more because of the budget~>.<"...

jobless is pity!!!


p/s: realy need to save more and more..but i scared i m undercontrol!!!! **evil is laughing**

No comments: